Elko, Nevada Resources

For questions relevant to zoning, setbacks and building requirements, building permits, or parceling of parcels call Elko County Community Development at: 775.738.6816. Here you can also get the R-3 Zoning map, which shows an excellent overview of the subdivisions closest to Elko City.

For topographical maps, the Elko County map, as well as other kinds of maps, call The Map House 775.738.3108

For questions as to the nearest power, you will have to call the following numbers to find out which company is servicing the area for the parcel in question. Be prepared to give them section, township and range of the parcel:

Sierra Pacific Power 775.738.3188
Wells Rural Electric 775.752.3328
Raft River Electric 208.645.2211

For permit information on wells:
State Water Resources 775.753.1102

For information on requirements for putting in a well and septic system call the Dept.

of Health 775.753.1138

Title Companies:

Stewart Title 775.738.5181
First American Title 775.738.7101

For Assessor plat maps: 775.738.3088

Elko county website: www.elkocountynv.net


For phone service:

Frontier Communications 800.921.8101
Beehive Phone Company 801.250.6639

For general information on the towns within the county:

City of Elko 775.777.7110
Chamber of Comm 775.738.7135
City of Carlin 775.754.6354
City of Wells 775.752.3355
Chamber of Comm 775.752.3540
City of Wendover 775.664.3081
Chamber of Comm 775.664.3188 


Translate This Page


Disclaimer | Due Diligence | Private Policy | Terms of Use 

Copyright © 2002 (to present date) Happy Scribbles, Inc.  All rights reserved.